About the seminar
Company success and growth now more than ever hinges on how a company deals with its customers. Customers today make other demands than before. They expect a coherent customer experience - from start to finish. But how do you investigate and document your customers' journeys and experiences with your brand, service, and products? And how do you use the insights to design customer trips that hit the spot?
Jens has many years of experience as a department manager and through this, he has gained great experience and joy in inspiring, coaching and guiding employees. His primary work today is as a department manager and project manager for the implementation of larger solutions. In his work with Business Intelligence, he has acted in various roles both as project manager and architect, as well as developer of the actual Datawarehouse, Data Master and cubes.
What you will get from the seminar
- Why you should work with data visualisation
- How to work with a BI dashboard and how to use it daily
- Map each step your customers go through in engaging with your company
- Choose the right strategy, steps and focus when mapping your customer’s journey
- Gather data and use this data in creating a good customer experience
- Detect gaps between the desired customer experience and the one received
Who is the seminar for?
The seminar is for CMOs, CEM and CRM managers as well as other marketing professionals who wish to increase the impact of their marketing activities.
Thursday, 9 February 2023
15:30 - 17:30
2 hours incl. networking, food & drinks
21-33 Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3EJ