Are You Our New Solution Architect?
Our architects guide our customers on their journey to finding solutions that create value for their business. To do this, they act as a bridge between the customer and our teams (technical/creative/performance), creating solutions that are technically feasible and commercially viable.
What you'll be doing
- Provide a best-in-class experience to our customers
- Determine business requirements
- Facilitate scoping and technical workshops with clients
- Define functional and non-functional requirements of web solutions
- Project estimation of solutions of any size.
- Together with the project management team, work with the design and development teams to bring websites from concept stage through to development.
What you'll get
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependant on skills and experience
Commission: Based on company performance
Location: Shoreditch, London.
Flexible working: At Novicell we thrive in the presence of others. We have operated a flexible working policy for decades – it’s in our Danish DNA. We are still first and foremost an in-house consultancy.
- Private health insurance (with access to private GP/Nurse)
- "Study abroad" trips to Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden or Norway
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as days off on top of your statutory allowance
- Annual summer company get-together in Denmark
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Serviced office with free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer, and all the trimmings
- Social co-workers with social get-togethers throughout the year
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
Who you'll be
You are a listener. You want to understand our customers as much as our technical and creative teams.
You are a communicator. To our technical and creative teams with enough detail to correctly brief them; to our customers to not overwhelm them with the solution they desire.
You are a translator. You can explain solutions from one business vertical and relate them to another.
You have failed, and can show what you learned. You have succeeded and love to share what you did.
You are aspirational. You have a passion for delivering great solutions.
You love the internet and its technologies, new and old.
We work in a .NET, vue.js or (specifically) Umbraco CMS environment. It would be nice (but not required) for you to have a matching skillset
15 minutes, online
1 hour, online
15 minutes, online
1 hour, in person
Final catch up and offer
30 minutes, in person