Senior Project Manager
Our senior project managers are the ones who keep things flowing. From scoping workshops to completing a custom webshop build, they are the primary client contact that ensures projects are specified and delivered on time, within budget and on scope.
Work with these wonderful humans
What you'll be doing
- Delivering excellent customer experience to our clients
- Plan and manage web development projects
- Primary, client-facing contact for projects
- Resource planning based on project requirements
- Attend and assist in scoping and technical workshops with clients
- Help sales team scope new requirements for new and existing customers.
- Own the client relationship along with the Account Management team.
- Mentoring project manager colleagues and being a guiding light of excellence in the team.
What you'll get
Salary & Benefits:
Salary dependant on skills and experience
Location: Shoreditch, London.
Flexible working: At Novicell we thrive in the presence of others. We have operated a flexible working policy for decades – it’s in our Danish DNA. We are still first and foremost an in-house consultancy.
- Private health insurance (with access to private GP/Nurse)
- "Study abroad" trips to Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden or Norway
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as days off on top of your statutory allowance
- Annual summer company get-together in Denmark
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Serviced office with free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer, and all the trimmings
- Social co-workers with social get-togethers throughout the year
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
You are a listener. You excel at listening to our customers as much as our technical and creative teams.
You are an organiser. You like nothing more than to figure out how best to deliver a project with the resources available to you.
You are the devil in the detail. You are quality-focussed and love keeping track of it all.
You are a communicator. You are not afraid to speak up if you encounter challenges.
You are agile. You have experience delivering projects using agile (or scrum) methodology.
Nice to have: you have experience working with Umbraco CMS.
15 minutes, online
1 hour, online
15 minutes, online
1 hour, in person
Final catch up and offer
30 minutes, in person